Your business or organization—large or small—would stand to benefit in far-reaching ways if your employees had the benefit of a health club membership. It has been reported that employees who are on regular exercise programs have less absenteeism, decreased turnover, higher productivity, improved morale, and fewer health claims
Our Corporate Membership Director, Lisa Lavigne, will assess your business and complete a profile that highlights your company's options. Several companies currently reimburse tiered percentages of discounted rates paid by the individual employee based on his or her usage/attendance of the Club. Other businesses prefer to pay the lump membership amount directly to the Club for an additional discount and have the participating employees take a monthly paycheck withholding. There are countless ways to structure a corporate membership package by which we can satisfy your company's specific wellness needs, and generally, discounted rates and payment logistics are only the beginning.
For instance, we provide an array of other benefits that can be a part of our relationship, such as:
- New member packet inserts (flyer/coupon/brochure for your business)
- Digital advertising on our HDTV displays located throughout the Club
- Mentions on this website, our Facebook or Twitter feeds
- Corporate events hosted here at the Club
- On-site wellness lectures given by qualified representatives of MAC
- Special supply of VIP guest passes for out of town visitors
- Company-specific fitness challenges
- …and more!
For more information, contact Lisa at (504) 362-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and see if a customized corporate membership is right for your company.