Important COVID-19 Update
To our Mac Family,
We know you are as excited as we are to reopen on Monday, May 18th! Here you will find our Phase 1 reopening information that has been designed to minimize the impact on your experience as much as possible while making the safety of all members and staff our top priority. We hope to be able to return to normal operation as soon as we can responsibly do so.
- Hours of Operation: Mon – Thurs 5AM – 8PM, Friday 5AM – 6PM, Saturday 8AM – 4 PM and closed Sundays (through phase 1 until June 5th)
- Business Office Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Effective Monday, July 13 in accordance with the Louisiana Governor’s Office & the Jefferson Parish President’s office, all staff & members MUST wear a face covering in public and when inside a commercial establishment or building, whether indoor or outdoor. Please enter & exit with your mask on, & wear it until you reach your workout destination. Your mask must remain with you at all times. Be assured, we are following all Phase 2 protocols from federal, state and local governing agencies. Your support in helping keep everyone safe is greatly appreciated. We thank you for wiping down equipment before and after every use & for washing your hands regularly. We look forward to seeing everyone masked up at the club!
- We are registered on opensafely.com which provides guidance and updates mandated by the State Fire Marshall and Louisiana Department of Health.
- Our staff will monitor the traffic flow in & out of the facility to stay in compliance with the 25% capacity guideline.
- There will be contactless check in.
- Upon entering, everyone will get their temperature taken & complete a health disclosure.
- We will enforce 6ft social distancing practices. Please do not share equipment!
- Our employees will wear face coverings or masks.
- As suggested by the state of LA, we recommend that members wear face coverings or masks in public places.
- Please wash your hands before and after your workouts.
- We will provide extra sanitizing stations for members to clean equipment before and after every use.
- The pool will have 2 lanes available only and is limited to one person per lane at one hour max. You must make a reservation at the front desk!
- The ladies only area will be co-ed in order to enhance social distancing on the main floor.
- Tanning and NovoTHOR services are available.
- Personal Training is available.
- If you develop symptoms suggestive of Covid-19 within 48 hours of being at the club, you must notify the club immediately.
Unavailable at this time:
- Group Fitness
- Basketball & Racquetball courts
- Water fountains
- Mats – please bring your own
- Wet areas: locker rooms, steam room, whirlpools and showers